Are you looking to gain marketing and project management experience working at a dynamic and fast-paced organization with global reach?
About this Internship
The OPEN-Boston team is looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to help lead event planning, social media and operations efforts. Each intern will have an opportunity to work on a range of projects, spanning technology, business, social entrepreneurship and women and minority leadership.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects are once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The length of your internship will be from January 2018 to May 2018 with an expectation of 10-20 hours/month.
What You’ll Do
- Craft webinars and conferences, identifying target audiences and speakers focused on relevant, compelling and timely content
- Create messaging and run social media campaigns
- Analyze success of campaigns
- Update and create new marketing content as needed
- Coordinate logistics for events
- Work with executive leadership and operations to complete projects
- Take on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior in college or a recent graduate with a good academic standing.
- Interest in marketing and social media – experience is a plus.
- Interest in global business and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com