After our successful launch in 2017 and continued success in 2018, we’re excited to accept applications for OPEN Boston’s 2019 Mentorship Program. This program is focused on helping early stage professionals.
Focus of Mentorship Program:
- Developing life-long learning habits
- Exploring career changes or graduate school
- Exploring new business ideas
- Scaling existing ventures
- Progressing within larger enterprises
Mentoring Program Requirements:
- The program will run from July 31, 2019 to January 31, 2020.
- Each Mentor/Mentee pair should plan to meet in person or by video or phone six times during that time period. The first meeting is expected to be in person. We will also plan a workshop on lean techniques and a group lunch halfway through the program.
- The program is mentee driven. Mentees are responsible for identifying what they want to accomplish through the program and for initiating and scheduling the meetings.
- Participants must be over age 21.
- The mentoring program is not intended to be a job search program or for direct fundraising.
- Anyone interested in serving as a Mentor or Mentee needs to complete the attached application and email to: email@example.com by EOD July 31, 2019.
If selected for participation in the program, applicants will be notified by late June and will be expected to attend a kickoff meeting (date TBD) to meet their mentor and review success factors and expectations for the program.
OPEN Boston’s Promise:
- Each Mentee/Mentor pair will also be assigned a sponsor from OPEN, who will check in midway through the program and be a resource for any questions or concerns. We will offer the opportunity to switch mentors at this time as well depending upon each individual need.